Firefighters Find Cause Of Gas Leak That Sickened Dozens

Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Firefighters say they know what caused a gas leak that sickened dozens in a South Florida business.
Miami-Dade Fire officials said carbon monoxide was leaking from two bathroom drains on the first floor of the Lennar building in Sweetwater.
The leak sickened employees in the building earlier Monday. Crews rushed seventeen people to the hospital and about 30 others were treated at the scene. Another 80 people went home not feeling well.
In total, the building houses about 400 employees.
The building, located at 700 N.W. 107th Avenue, will remain closed until the valves are fixed and inspected.

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article.

Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well.

 

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz